We are so excited to be gearing up for our very first Hitched Academy this Saturday, February 7th at The Adolphus Hotel in Downtown Dallas…and we want to see you there! This one-day seminar is the perfect way for recently engaged brides to start their wedding planning off on the right foot with information and resources from some of the area’s top wedding professionals.
Over the course of the day, you will get valuable information on topics like budgeting essentials, wedding etiquette, reviewing vendor contracts, what to look for in a venue, and so much more! We’ve also assembled two interactive panels, one featuring past brides who share their insight after having gone through their own big day, and another with Dallas area wedding professionals who are excited to share their behind-the-scenes industry knowledge with you. Every bride will leave the event with a binder full of tools and resources to put all of her newly minted knowledge into action and keep planning as stress-free as possible.
You’ll get to hear from these fabulous Hitched Academy professors:
- Kimberly Rhodes – Owner/Principal Event Planner, Hitched Events
- Emily Pence – Senior Event Coordinator, Hitched Events
- Lindsay Goldbaum – Catering Sales Manager, The Adolphus Hotel
- Don Mamone – Owner/Photographer, The Mamones
- Debby Jewesson – Principal, Branching Out Floral & Event Design
- Brian Prescott – DJ and Emcee, Simply Music
- Shannon Caldwell – Principal Artist, Something You Makeup Artistry & Hair Design
So what are you waiting for?! Grab your fiance, or mother, or maid of honor….or all of them, and get signed up for Hitched Academy! Visit the Hitched Academy website for full details on the seminar at hitchedacademy.com. And click here to get signed up today! Space is limited and registration closes on Thursday, February 5.
We’ll see you at The Adolphus Hotel this Saturday!