It’s been a great week for the Pink Pride Brides fashion show event. With mentions on the Brides of North Texas blog on Monday, eblast from Texas Wedding Guide on Thursday, and a mention on the Texas blog 7 Centerpieces on Friday, the excitement for the event is definitely building. In case our top five reasons for attending haven’t gotten you yet (you can check them out here), here are five more reasons why you should make a point to come to the bridal fashion show event on October 18:
- 129 Leslie. If you haven’t seen this relatively new event space (and especially if you haven’t picked your reception venue yet), you need to come check it out. This modern venue is not only a great blank canvas for events, but with the inclusion of tables, clear chiavari chairs, and some lounge furniture, it’s a great value. Oh, and with Wendy Krispin Caterer and Food Glorious Food both on the preferred catering list, you can’t go wrong!
- Vendor Prizes. Yep. Many of our awesome sponsors are donating prizes for the raffle, so you could walk away with huge discounts off some of the items on your wedding list.
- The Models. Sure, they’re beautiful, but what’s even better is that they are also wedding vendors, and you’ll have a chance to chat with them in a super casual setting after they’ve strut their stuff on the runway. Photographers, invitationers, caterers, venue managers – they’ve all volunteered their time to help us out and would love to chat with you about your wedding plans.
- Goodie Bags. Enough said.
- Did I mention the wedding gowns? Mockingbird Bridal has a HUGE selection of gowns, and they’ve pulled some of their favorites to showcase in the fashion show. There is sure to be something for every style and budget represented!
If you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for?!